Archive | 21 July 2013
The new Gmail tabbed browsing system split users in those who like it, and those who wants back the common Inbox. Gmail tabs organizes automatically new messages in up to 5 different tabs:
- Primary: Just for general emails that doesn’t fit the tabs listed below.
- Social: For emails regarding news from social networks, like Facebook notifications, Twitter mentions, YouTube digests.
- Promotions: The other part of spam, this tab groups newsletters that you’re subscribed at, mainly commercial websites.
- Updates: An example here can be Google Alert, or any other sort of updates like weekly emails from information websites or whatever you feel like going here.
- Forum: Forum communities emails that you’re registered at go here. Read More…